Jacqueline Muller has created a unique coaching style based on truly seeing you and unlocking your full potential. She’s lived and worked in many places around the world and that experience has helped her get to know who people really are. She has been able to see how people’s cultures shape how they do business. This knowledge is sure to change the life of anyone she works with. Her work examining the various layers of our personality is extraordinary. Each person’s life is shaped at an early age. She will take you there and uncover these layers or “bodies” and help you find that acceptance of self, that inner freedom and joy we all crave.
Jacqueline is modest about how she became a trailblazing glass ceiling breaking, woman in Asia. During a time when you didn’t see many women working at high-level positions…Jacqueline was one of the first.
Jacqueline is unique in that she can work with corporate chieftains because she was one herself. She can also work with everyday people who are looking for more than what they have because she took that leap of faith herself. After she left the corporate world she began the next chapter in her life. In 2004 she became a Certified Behavioral Coach, a Cross Cultural Coach in 2005 and added Global Leadership coaching and Master NLP practitioner certification to her many qualifications. Jacqueline is fluent in 6 languages, which gives her deep cultural insights and communication ability with a multitude of people.
Jacqueline has a thirst for knowledge, a keen sense of humour and wisdom that has been collected through her life’s journey. She is intuitive. She is funny. She is easy to talk to. Above all, she is a woman of integrity.
- Early career started with His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan's Industrial Promotion Services Ltd, in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Worked with the Aga Khan Foundation with projects in Africa and Pakistan.
- Joined Swiss Multi National, Cosa Liebermann where she became Deputy General Manager and was responsible, amongst others, for suppliers in Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and The People’s Republic of China as well as clients worldwide.
- Became the President and Partner of a new company JSR ltd, later Grove Industries Ltd; a successful garment buying agency and manufacturing company based in Hong Kong and supplying well-known American, European and Australian brands and fashion retailers. With a turnover of US $50 million and a staff of 50 in Hong Kong, she was instrumental in creating strategic alliances that opened up new markets and created steady sales revenue.
After achieving major breakthroughs in companies she was a part of, Jacqueline embarked on a new journey; she wanted to share her experiences, strategies, insights and expertise with the world.
She went on to get certified as a:
- Certified Behavioral Coach
- Cross Cultural Coach
- Global Leadership Coach
- Robert Pante Certified Style Consultant
- Essential You Archetype Mentoring ®
Jacqueline unique style generates highly collaborative and rewarding sessions that are fun, challenging and effective, for individuals or group members alike. Jacqueline helps people connect with their true potential. She coaches and mentors
- Regional Directors and
- Senior Executives of Multinationals and SMEs
Helping companies achieve better results and more harmonious work environments and cooperation amongst leaders.
Jacqueline is based in Hong Kong and Lisbon, Portugal
“Above all, it is about having fun and the joy of life. Whatever we can do to regenerate, to enjoy more and feel more, then it is definitely worth doing.” - Jacqueline